Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Vape Oil - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not retail CBD goods such as cbd instant gel for pains and aches from justcbd oil. We merely provide internet marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer for sale a relatively wide-ranging range of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment choices and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to get in touch with yet another lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at upscias.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.